Pax Financial Planning and Education Inc.
- Financial Services
Pax Planning provides non-judgemental, fee for service financial planning. I don't sell insurance or investments or products of any kind. We take a coaching approach to facilitate dramatic change.
Areas of specialty:
* Breaking unhealthy money patterns, including household cashflow management, overspending, money avoidance, and workaholism stemming from fears that there will never be enough.
* Helping couples get on the same financial page, and have openness and ease around financial topics in their discussions.
* Getting to the root of what you really want your money to do for you, and then formulating a step-by-step plan to get there.
* Offering unbiased support to help you cope with the many mixed emotions and relational complexities that arise due to sudden money events such as inheritances, settlements, sale of a business etc.
* Making sure that you can afford to retire at the time of your choosing, and with the lifestyle that you want.
* Helping you make informed financial decisions by modelling and testing scenarios.
Whom to Contact
- Natasha KnoxCertified Financial Planner