Customer Service Coordinator
- Work authorization (Required)
Full Job Description
At CustomAir “The Difference is Service”. We exceed the expectations of our customers at every opportunity, which is why we are the technical leaders in the commercial/industrial HVAC and Refrigeration industry. We take pride in bettering the lives of those we have the privilege to serve, and as a result our employees are extremely important to our success and growth.
We are looking for a Service Coordinator to provide support to our clients and technicians. This position includes dispatching; client and technician coordination, and is based out of our Port Coquitlam office. This is the backbone of the company and we need someone who can multitask and who wants to "own" their own zone of techs. This position is able to make an impact company-wide.
As a Service Coordinator you will be working in a dispatch environment and will be expected to work with multiple departments, as well as the field technicians, to ensure effective and efficient schedule coordination, maintenance contract management and pre-quote preparation. Exemplary customer service and support; interface with customers and other departments is necessary to ensure successful completion of service.
CustomAir values integrity and loyalty, and it shows; locally owned and operated, with a 30-year stellar community reputation and an entrepreneurial working environment. Flexible hours, multiple locations, and an awesome RRSP offering are just some of the perks of joining this employee-centric company. At CustomAir we keep our employees because we offer:
· Industry competitive wages and flexible working hours allow for a positive work/life balance.
· Bonus plans that only an owner/operator business can offer.
· Fun company-wide events and a positive work environment.
· Company provided professional development opportunities.
· CustomAir is quickly growing throughout the province which means opportunities for advancement and relocation.
· An outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off and vacation pay, medical, dental, disability and life insurance, and the best self-directed pension plan in the industry.
· CustomAir has multiple large governmental, industrial, and commercial clients that ensures a stable future.
Knowledge of basic HVAC repair estimates is an asset and/or experience in a technician dispatching environmental.
Must be able to work On-Call (1 out of every 10-12 weeks), as a member of the team.
The Ideal Candidate possesses:
- A professional, calm and assertive communication manner with tactful customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Proven time management and judgment skills; able to prioritize under pressure.
- A self-starter with attention to detail.
Basic literacy and typing/data entry assessments will be administered during the interview process.
We provide training and technical support and are committed to providing the best work experience possible. Understanding the work / life balance is crucial in providing a healthy work environment which includes a dedication to safety. If you feel you are the right person to take advantage of this exciting opportunity, and you are ready to work together with other members of our superstar service team then this is the career move for you.
We are grateful for your interest in CustomAir; however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. CustomAir is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $30.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay