Golf Course Maintenance Team
Job Title: Golf Course Maintenance Team
Facility: Eaglequest Golf at Coquitlam
Location: Coquitlam, British Columbia
Eaglequest Golf Centers is a Canadian-owned company with six sites that spans coast to coast, and a company mission to grow the game of golf by making it fun! Eaglequest Coquitlam features a 9-hole par 27 golf course. Manicured fairways, large greens and grass T-boxes make the course excellent for beginners, while offering a unique challenge for the advanced. Our driving range offers 74 stalls that share two levels. All 74 bays are powered by the Toptracer Range gaming software, which offers fun & games and adds a whole new way to experience the driving range. Heat & floodlights at night make it comfortable to practice year round. The property also offers a Café with a fully licensed patio. The Boardroom holds 60 people comfortably and is ideal for meetings, banquets and tournaments. Eaglequest Coquitlam also has one of the most entertaining 18 -hole mini putt layouts on the lower mainland, great for hosting birthday parties and fun for all ages.
We really have it all at Eaglequest Coquitlam and love to bring the fun into everything we do!!
The facility is located at 1001 United Blvd in the heart of Coquitlam.
Eaglequest Golf Center at Coquitlam is looking to add to its golf course maintenance team. The successful candidate will work alongside our Head Superintendent preparing and maintaining a busy Championship 9 Hole Par 27 golf course for our green fee, pass holder and golf tournament clients.
• Perform all duties involved in the successful running of a golf course including mowing, course set-up, bunker maintenance and general golf course and surrounding area cleanliness
• Have an opportunity to learn and be involved with all golf course maintenance tasks
• Learn and be expected to operate different types of golf course machinery including utility vehicles, fairway, greens and tee box mowers, bunker rakes etc.
• Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role preferred
• Must be able to work flexible hours including mornings, potential evenings, weekends & Holidays
• Must be able to arrive at the golf course early before the first golfers start playing
• Must be able to work with limited supervision
• Must have a valid BC driver’s license
• Must have the ability to lift 25 kilos
- Immediate Start Date
- Year round employment
- Competitive Industry Starting Wage
- Health Benefits Program
- Meal Discounts
- Unlimited golf and range privileges
- Golf shop merchandise discounts
- Staff Uniform
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career in turf maintenance. We appreciate all those candidates who apply but only those who are selected will be contacted.
Please send resume to: Luke McKenzie/General Manager email@example.com
Scott Chalmers Course Superintendent Email: firstname.lastname@example.org