[COVID-19] Mortgage Clarity
Name: [COVID-19] Mortgage Clarity
Date: April 9, 2020
Time: 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM PDT
Website: WATCH THE RECORDING
Registration: Register Now
Presented by: Angela Calla, The Angela Calla Mortgage Team
WATCH THE RECORDING OR ON FACEBOOK.
What the presentation will cover:Who this session is forWhat attendees will take away/learn:
- What is a mortgage deferral?
- What happens during that time?
- How does it work?
- Who qualifies?
- What about my rental property mortgage?
- What about my secured line of credit?
- Working during COVID-19
- Anyone who has or wants to get a mortgage
- Those who have been laid-off or continue to work during COVID-19
- What a Mortgage Deferral is and how they work.
- Who can qualify for a deferral
- Deferring a rental property
- Secured lines of credit
- Preventative measures to take if you’re continuing to work during COVID-19
Register for the ZOOM meeting or watch on Facebook Live
More about Angela Calla:
Angela Calla is a 16 year award-winning woman of influence mortgage expert. Alongside her team, passionately assisting mortgage holders get the best mortgage, and educating them on The Mortgage Show on CKNW for over a decade and through her best-selling book The Mortgage Code available on Amazon. To purchase the book click here: The Mortgage Code. Proceeds from all sales will be donated to Access Youth Outreach Services. Angela can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-802-3983.