International e-Commerce Essentials workshop (ICE)
Name: International e-Commerce Essentials workshop (ICE)
Date: April 17, 2020
Time: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM PDT
INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE ESSENTIALS WORKSHOP (ICE)
Presented by: World Trade Centre Vancouver
- ICE helps individuals and companies develop the skills and strategy to successfully drive online traffic and sales.
- 100% of ICE graduates stated they are better equipped for e-commerce and would recommend ICE to other SME’s.
- This workshop will feature Sales/Social Media Thought Leader Shane Gibson and experts in legal and digital aspects of e-commerce.
- Discover what online marketing strategy will best achieve your international e-commerce sales goals
- Learn which tools and platforms can help you predict current and future global demand for your product or service
- Understand how to mitigate against cyber crime, fraud risk, and international currency fluctuations
- Protect your Intellectual Property in order to keep your ideas protected at home and abroad
- Create an integrated online strategy to drive traffic to your website and increase conversion
Roger Kuypers, Partner, Fasken
Shawn Moore , President & CEO, Think Profits Inc. and Author & Chairman, Mujo Learning Systems Inc.
Janel Quiring, Director, International Trade, Province of British Columbia
How to register:
Simply use the promotional code “WTCCOMP” to register online here.
Space is highly limited and this code is valid until noon on Friday, April 3rd.