[SBW] Risk Enabled Leadership
Name: [SBW] Risk Enabled Leadership
Date: October 21, 2020
Time: 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM PDT
Registration: Register Now
SMALL BUSINESS WEEK
Risk Enabled Leadership
Learn how to lead effectively in uncertain times.
You must register to receive the Zoom link.
Andrew Richardson, Principal Consultant, Simplified Risk Management
What the presentation will cover:
- Challenges leading in uncertain times
- Three strategies from risk management that help
Who this session is for:
- Leaders who are finding it challenging - offers solutions
- Leaders who are succeeding - offers ideas that may help sustain
Attendees will takeaway:
- Sense of community gained from acknowledging leading in challenging times is tough
- Practical solutions to lead in challenging times
- Introduction to the challenges and solutions created by uncertainty in business
Andrew Richardson, Principal Consultant
Simplified Risk Management
Andrew has over 25 years’ experience developing, implementing, and leading Risk Management Programs. Roles with BMO Financial Group, Meridian Credit Union, and Coast Capital Savings focused on enhancing strategic management processes at the Board and Chief Executive level and optimizing key operational processes to identify opportunities and issues. He has experience with regulatory and legal compliance programs, cyber and criminal risk management, process optimization including effective internal controls, third party supplier and project risk management, and human resource risk programs. He is passionate about enabling strategic success through enhanced risk awareness as part of overall corporate culture, and passionate about implementing targeted value-added programs enhancing the capabilities of individuals and teams. In 2018, with Gennine Richardson, they formed Simplified Risk Management Inc, based in Vancouver, a consulting firm dedicated to providing simple risk management solutions to small and medium sized businesses.