Business Excellence Awards Gala 2023
April 29, 2023 (6:00 PM - 11:59 PM) (PDT)
Midnight in Paris
The Tri-Cities Chamber of Commerce cordially invites you to the premiere Chamber event of the year on Saturday, April 29 at The Show Theatre at Hard Rock Casino Vancouver.
Please join us and be part of this dazzling experience where we will be announcing the winners of our 22nd Annual Business Excellence Awards! The evening will be filled with amazing food and drinks, great prizes and fun entertainment. We will begin the enchanting evening with a Champagne Reception at 6:00pm. The formal program will feature a delicious buffet dinner, award presentation and live music!
Dress code: Black-Tie/Formal recommended.
MASTER OF CEREMONIES
Paul Haysom | Anchor
Paul Haysom is a news anchor for Global News Morning BC.
Paul comes to B.C. from Calgary where he anchored their Global News at 11 newscast. Before joining Global News Calgary, Haysom worked in B.C. where he was an award-winning anchor and reporter for CHEK-TV on Vancouver Island, before moving to Global BC where he was a producer and anchor.
Some of Paul’s career highlights include broadcasting live from the middle of the Stanley Cup riots in Vancouver in 2011 and covering the 2010 Winter Olympics. Paul also flew in to help the Global Calgary team cover the unprecedented floods in southern Alberta in June, 2013.
Away from work, Paul is an avid hockey player who also loves golf, tennis and running. A collector of vinyl records, he is also trying to master the guitar.
However, storytelling and news are Paul’s passions. “Both my parents were journalists. It’s in my blood, and always will be.”
- 6:00 PM - Champagne Reception
- 7:00 PM - Award Presentation
- 7:30 PM - Buffet Dinner
- 10:00 PM - Entertainment
- 12:00 AM - End of Event
- Bread Rolls & Butter
- Caesar Salad - Romaine, Croutons, Parmesan with Caesar Dressing
- Caprese Salad - Tomato & Bocconcini with Pesto, Fresh Basil & Olive Oil (GF)
- Extreme Greens - Broccoli, Peas, Spinach, Fresh Herbs, 12 Grain Rice with Cumin & Mango Vinaigrette (GF/DF)
- Pasta Salad - Sundried Tomato Pesto, Pepperoni, Cherry Tomato, Balsamic Vinaigrette, Greens & Parmesan
- Roast Salmon - Soy, Ginger & Cilantro (DF)
- Seared Breast of Chicken Cajun Spice - Romesco Sauce (GF)
- Mushroom Ravioli - Sundried Tomato Rose Sauce & Hon Shimiji Mushrooms & Parmesan
- Whipped Mashed Potato - Cream & Olive Oil Infused with Rosemary & Garlic (GF)
- Jasmine Rice - Coconut & Lemongrass (GF/DF)
- Roast Seasonal Vegetables - Lemon & Fresh Herbs (GF)
- Roast Striploin of Beef Carving Station - Dijon, Horseradish & Au Jus
- Dessert Platter - Red Velvet Cakes, Mini Chocolate Mousse, Vanilla Cheesecake
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit
- Freshly Brewed Regular Coffee & Teas
*Vegan meals are available upon request and must be submitted before Thursday, April 13. Please make a note when you register for the event.*
Photography & Photo Booth
Animation & Graphic Design
Member - $160 +GST
Member table (10) - $2000 +GST
*Includes company logo*
Non-member - $220 +GST
Non-member table (10) - $2600 +GST
*Includes company logo*
2080 United Boulevard
Coquitlam, BC V3K 6W3 Canada