Chamber Talks - Get More Customers Organically with Google Reviews
June 28, 2022 (11:00 AM - 12:00 PM) (PDT)
Join us for the Tri-Cities Chamber’s newest educational series, Chamber Talks!
This hybrid even will be offered in person at the Coquitlam Public Library - City Centre Branch, as well as online via Zoom. A Zoom link will be sent to participants before the event.
A recording of the seminar will also be available for registrants of the event.
Get More Customers Organically with Google Reviews
Presented by Michelle Leviste, Owner of Portmigo Digital
Did you know that between 70 - 80% of people research a company online BEFORE they visit a small business or make a purchase with them? Michelle from Portmigo Digital will show you how to establish a positive online reputation so that you will always stand out!
Who is the session for: Business owners and entrepreneurs who want to improve the reputation of their business in the online marketplace.
What will members take away/learn
- why Google reviews matter
- top consumer trends in making buying decisions for a business
- how to improve the online visibility of your business
- how to get more reviews in as little as 30 minutes per week
About the Presenter
Michelle Leviste - Owner, Portmigo Digital
Michelle has been in sales and marketing for over 15 years. She graduated from university with two bachelor's degrees in Management Engineering and Economics. She has worked for global consumer goods companies, which include Unilever, Coca-Cola, Mars and Wrigley. Michelle has also worked for Canada's fastest-growing hospitality company, Northland Properties, handling hotel brands like Sandman Hotels and Sutton Place Hotels, and restaurant brand Denny's Canada.
After pioneering the social media advertising strategy of Sandman Hotels and Sutton Place Hotels and achieving 10x return, she decided to launch her own digital marketing agency, Portmigo Digital, to help small to medium business owners grow with online marketing.
At Portmigo Digital, We don't just offer you off-the-shelf marketing solutions. We take time to truly understand your business and create a holistic marketing strategy that will help you meet your business goals. They do this through a three step process:
- Digital Visability Audit - the team at Portmigo will conduct thorough research on how your business shows up online. They want to know everything about your business and your goals so they can recommend solutions that match your needs.
- Custom Marketing Auction plan - Next, they identify opportunities that will help you achieve your business goals and create a customized marketing plan designed to get you results quickly and efficiently.
- Done-For-You Marketing Services - Finally, they act as your marketing team by implementing your action plan and delivering you results. By delegating your marketing to the experts, you save yourself the costs and hassle of DIY.
View their services or book a strategy call at portmigo.com
Chamber Talks is presented in partnership with the Coquitlam Public Library