Eat, Drink, & Be Merry!
Celebrate the holidays over a hearty lunch at the Chamber's jolliest event of the year! Book a table, or join your friends from the community - come enjoy a fun afternoon while getting in the holiday spirit! With door prizes, fun entertainment and great networking opportunities, this is an event you won't want to miss!
We will be hosting a silent auction full of amazing products and items! Gift cards, themed gift baskets, staycation package, just to name a few! This will be the perfect opportunity to get a head start on your holiday shopping!
Food Bank Donations
Our Warmth sponsor, Fortis BC, will be collecting donations for the SHARE food bank this year. Please bring a non-perishable food item and drop it off at the donation table in the front foyer. Please also note that we cannot distribute open, damaged or past the best before date food.
- Fresh fruits/vegetables
- Dry bean & lentils
- Cooking oil
- Canned diced tomatoes
- Canned fruits
- Peanut butter
- Canned meals/stews
- Canned tuna/salmon
Make sure to bring your cash! All cash donations at the event will go to the Immigrant Link Centre Society
, winner of the 2020 Business Excellence Awards Not-for-Profit of the Year. So bring a few $10s and $20s! To learn more about the Immigrant Link Centre Society, please click here
We have some amazing prizes to be won throughout the afternoon, including:
- Gift cards
- Gift baskets
- and many more!
Stay tuned for more event information! Menu, agenda and other details to follow!
*The following safety protocols will be in place at the event:
- All attendees are required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination for entry to indoor organized events with 50 or more people. Please note that we will be checking photo ID and scanning the vaccine QR Code. For more information about the BC Vaccine Card, please click here.
- In accordance with the current province-wide mask mandate, all attendees must wear their masks in the venue space at all times unless they are seated to actively eat or drink, or getting up the podium to speak.
- Please try to limit any close contact (ie: handshakes, hugs)
- Hand sanitizers will be readily available.
- Shared equipment such as microphones will be cleaned and disinfected between uses.
- Please stay home if you don't feel well.