[COVID-19] Virtual Morning Schmooze
December 9, 2020 (9:30 AM - 10:00 AM) (PST)
Join us for our Virtual Morning Schmooze! Connect with other chamber members and share your business updates all from the comforts of your home. Brew a cup of joe, throw a blazer over your pyjamas, and zoom on in to our video meet up.
How to Perfect your Elevator Pitch:
An elevator pitch is a brief, persuasive speech that you use to spark interest in what your organization does. You can also use them to create interest in a project, idea, or product, or in yourself. A good elevator pitch should last no longer than a short elevator ride of 20 to 30 seconds, hence the name.
They should be interesting, memorable and succinct. They also need to explain what makes you or your organization, product, or idea unique.
- You will be muted upon entry, please familiarize yourself with how to unmute/mute yourself.
- Please do not unmute your self until requested by the moderator.
- Each person will have 1 minute to talk
- We will break into 3 breakout sessions
- When the breakout session is over, please return to the main screen
- Remember you have 1 minute to talk
- Moderator will be in the main room for any support/logistic issues