Launch2Success is a FREE 16-week program for young entrepreneurs aged 15-29 looking to launch their own start-ups. Participants will work with advisors, mentors and business networks to successfully develop and grow their business ideas.
The Tri-Cities Chamber of Commerce would like to invite you as one of our volunteer business mentors to coach and advise young entrepreneurs who are planning to start or expand a business. You will provide structured support and help them develop a business plan and monitor progress.
We're looking for professionals with at least 5 years of business experience to volunteer up to 10 hours of their time over 6 weeks to help the next generation launch their business ideas. For more information, please download the information package here.
In partnership with:
ROLES & COMMITMENT
- Assist mentees in developing business plan and completing Business Name application
- Guide mentees in performing tasks and monitoring progress
- Share information about current customs and expectations in the business environment
- Provide insight into future trends in their business sector
- Commit 7-10 hours of your time to mentoring
- Check in with your mentee as scheduled and to check in as necessary
- Keep items discussed confidential and to empower your mentee
- Provide feedback about the mentorship experience during and post-mentorship
Application deadline is October 25, 2021. Please click here to apply.
- Cohort 1 - July 26, 2021
- Cohort 2 - Nov 1, 2021
- Cohort 3 - Jan 24, 2022