Mix 'n' Mingle with the Mayors
Please join the Tri-Cities Chamber of Commerce on Thursday, October 14 for an evening of BBQ'ing, networking, connecting with our Mayors from Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, as well as the Villages of Anmore and Belcarra.
Mayor Stewart Mayor West Mayor Vagramov
Mayor McEwen Mayor Ross
Registration begins at 4:30pm - please make sure you arrive at least 15 mins before the start of the event. A delicious BBQ buffet will be served at 5:00pm, followed by a Q&A session with the Mayors! This is your opportunity to connect with our local leaders and voice your business issues.
Submit Your Questions:
If you have a question for any of our Mayors, please fill out this form.
This event always sells out, avoid disappointment by registering early!
4:30pm - Registration begins
5:00pm - BBQ buffet is served
6:30pm - Sponsor presentations
6:45pm - Mayors' opening remarks
7:00pm - Q&A session
7:45pm - Door prizes
8:00 pm - End of event
BBQ Buffet Menu
To see the menu, please click here.
*Gluten-free, vegan and vegetarian items will be labelled.
*The following safety measures will be in place at the event:
- All attendees are required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination for entry to indoor organized events with 50 or more people. For more information about the BC Vaccine Card, please click here.
- In accordance with the current province-wide mask mandate, all attendees must wear their masks in the venue space at all times unless they are seated to actively eat or drink, or getting up to the podium to speak.
- Attendees must stay in their seats and do not move from seat to seat.
- No mingling unless guests go outside onto the patio.
- Guests can only get up to go get food or beverage, go up to the podium, go to the washroom, go outside or leave the facility.
- Physical distancing is encouraged.
- Please be respectful and avoid close contact (ie: handshakes, hugs).
- Hand sanitizers will be readily available.
- Shared equipment such as microphones will be cleaned and disinfected between uses.
- Please stay home if you don't feel well.