Mix 'n' Mingle with the Mayors
Please join the Tri-Cities Chamber of Commerce on Thursday, October 14 for an evening of BBQ'ing, networking, connecting with our Mayors from Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, as well as the Villages of Anmore and Belcarra.
A delicious BBQ buffet will be served at 5:00pm, followed by a Q&A session with the Mayors! This is your opportunity to connect with our local leaders and voice your business issues.
Submit Your Questions:
If you have a question for the Mayors, please pre-submit it to email@example.com.
This event always sells out, avoid disappointment by registering early! Buffet menu will be posted soon.
4:30pm - Registration begins
5:00pm - BBQ buffet is served
6:30pm - Sponsor presentations
6:45pm - Mayors' opening remarks
7:00pm - Q&A session
7:45pm - Door prizes
8:00 pm - End of event
*The following safety measures will be in place at the event:
- All attendees are required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination for entry to indoor organized events with 50 or more people. For more information about the BC Vaccine Card, please click here.
- In accordance with the current province-wide mask mandate, all attendees must wear their masks in the venue space at all times unless they are seated to actively eat or drink
- Physical distancing is encouraged
- Please be respectful and avoid close contact (ie: handshakes, hugs)
- Hand sanitizers will be readily available
- Shared equipment such as mics will be cleaned and disinfected between uses
- Please stay home if you don't feel well